When I wrap a present, I like to put a big pretty bow on it. But why stop there? Wouldn't that Christmas present look even cuter if I took just an extra minute to attach an expensive little toy or candy cane to the bow? You don't have to be Martha Stewart to make something special and memorable.
I love the little things that make such a big difference.
That's why I was so excited when The Motherhood contacted me to review PictureItPostage.
With PictureItPostage, you can make customized postage stamps using your own photos or graphics. It's easy and fast and it sets the tone for any occasion. Plus it's a GREAT way to wow your friends and family and make your holiday mailings unique this year!
It's one of my favorite "little things" this holiday!
I decided to get a picture of my two little blessings together for my postage stamp. Nicholas is 6 and Rachel is 2. You can imagine that getting these two, who must be direct relatives of the bouncey Tigger that we all know and love, to stay next to each other AND be still AND smile for even a split second is as challenging as herding cats!
Here were some of our attempts....
But wait! This is THE ONE!
I love that picture!
I went to the PictureItPostage website at www.pictureitpostage.com. I really can't believe how easy it was to create my own customized postage.
Step 1: Upload your photo
Step 2: Edit and adjust your photo using their online tool
This step was really great. You can orient your picture to landscape or portrait, change the background color and text of the stamp, as well as rotate and move your picture around within the stamp window to get it centered just the way you want it.
Step 3: Select the postage amount and quantity
There are lots of different choices in postage amount. I selected the standard 44 cent postage. They are printed on 8 1/2" x 11" sheets. Each sheet has 2 sets of 10 self adhesive custom stamps for 20 mailings.
I really love these stamps and can't wait to send them out on our Christmas cards this year. What a neat finishing touch!
It's all about the little things.
I will be a co-host on an awesome talk scheduled on TheMotherhood today. The topic is Creating Fun, Customized Holiday Cards and Mailings. We'll talk about how you can wow your friends and family this year by jazzing up your annual holiday mailing. Martha's got nothing on us, baby!
DATE: Wednesday, Nov. 17
TIME: 1-1:30 p.m. ET (please note time zone - it's 12:00 CST!)
Here is the link to the Talk: http://www.themotherhood.com/talk/show/id/62105
The Talk is all text-based, no video or phone required, and you just keep refreshing the page to see new comments. The Talk will last only 30 minutes! So grab a cup of coffee and meet me there. We can get inspired and creative about the holidays together.
As a special for my readers, PictureItPostage has provided me with a coupon code to get $4.00 off your own order at PictureItPostage. The code is: MOTHERHOOD and you can use this at checkout. The code expires on Jan. 31, 2011.
Update: I just learned about the following giveaway from PictureItPostage. Awesome prize just in time for the holidays!
PictureItPostage is giving away $500 to one lucky winner!!!
Here are the official rules!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia™ is conducting a $500 prize giveaway. All PictureItPostage customers who enter code “MOTHERHOOD” upon checkout for purchases made on PictureItPostage.com from November 17, 2010 through December 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time will be entered to win one (1) $500 cash prize giveaway.
2. One (1) winner will be selected at random on December 20, 2010 by PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia, or DYMO Endicia’s designee. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winner need not be present at drawing to win. Winner will be notified by phone or mail no later than December 31, 2010. Entry into contest constitutes entrant’s permission for Endicia to contact entrant for sales and marketing purposes.
3. The prize package consists of one (1) $500 cash prize.
4. Contest is open only to PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia customers who are legal U.S. residents 21 years of age or older except employees of DYMO Endicia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, or advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families and household members of each of the above. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
5. No prize substitutions allowed except that DYMO Endicia reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. All taxes on prizes are winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor: PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia, a Newell Rubbermaid company, Palo Alto, CA
Note: Promotional consideration provided by TheMotherhood and PictureItPostage for my time to complete this review. The opinions and comments posted here are all my own. I agreed to complete this review because I like the product and I think other parents would like to hear about the product as well. If I didn't believe in a product, I wouldn't take the time to review it and share it with my readers.
I just wanted to let you all know that I ordered my PictureIt Postage on Sunday night. They arrived today, Thursday. Super fast turn around time! And I'm so in love with these stamps. They are big so the photo isn't too tiny to see and they look fabulous! I plan to get more in the future.ReplyDelete