1. Valentine's Bouquet Bundle from The Old Schoolhouse
This is an great collection of Valentine's Day freebies for kids and adults. There are 2 great lapbooks from Hands of a Child (I love their lapbooks!), Valentines activities for kids, ebooks on love and marriage, and more! I haven't even had a chance to go through all of the goodies in this bundle but we'll have fun with some of these today.
2. Valentine Addition Puzzles from Teacher's Notebook
Kids have to figure out the addition problem then find the matching answer in order to fix the "broken heart".
Rachel loves puzzles so she really liked this one!
3. Valentines 10 Frame Match Up from Teacher's Notebook
This one was too easy for Rachel since it was just counting the pictures and matching the number. However, I used it to talk about counting by fives and then "counting on" from five.
4. Valentine Word Mat from Teacher's Notebook
Rachel is doing great with phonics. She can sound out words that she hasn't been taught so this was a fun challenge for her. She was given letters for "Valentine's Day" and had to see how many different words she could come up with. She made up some silly words but did manage to come up with 18 real words.
5. Valentines Fractions from Teacher's Notebook
Fraction fun for older kids.
6. Valentines Color By Number pages from Frugal Homeschool Family
7. Scripture Valentines Day printables from Not Consumed.
These are cute printables for making your own candy Valentine gifts for friends. We'll be making these to bring to our Valentine's Day party on Friday!
8. Valentine Fun Pack from Marriage, Motherhood, and Missions
Includes scripture copywork, word search, coloring pages, Valentine's Day cards.